1. As I mentioned on Facebook the other day, my kids aren't really overscheduled, but I think I am. Meaning, I am in the car all the time picking up or dropping off one child or another. This will all be easier in 18 months when they are in the same school, on the same schedule. Until then, I live in my car.
2. I blame the aforementioned on said car being a
3. I also blame the aforementioned on the house being a little messy. And maybe that's why the laundry keeps piling up. Or, it could be because instead of putting clothes away, Ava has figured out that it's easier for her to put them in the laundry basket, regardless of how dirty they actually are.
4. I am obsessed with Instagram, and am guilting of posting way too often. Apologies if you follow me. But not really.
5. If Spring doesn't hurry up and get here, I am booking a tropical vacation, stat. I nearly froze on the tennis court this morning.
6. Davis is not waiting for spring. He is wearing shorts every day. And on the rare day I can convince him to wear pants to school, he changes as soon as he gets home. Also, everyday I tell my self I'm not going to fight him on clothing, and everyday, I get all bent out of shape and try to talk some sense into him. If he'd want to wear his cute crewcuts shorts all the time, I could get on board with it. But it's "sports shorts" (his term) that he wants. Ugh. Next thing you know, he's going to want some black Nike Elite socks to go with them.
7. Ava's new bunk bed has made me seriously lazy about washing/changing her sheets. That bed is so damn hard to make up. I will not shame myself by telling you how long it's really been since they were changed. It's bad, though. Really bad.
8. Even though I'm ready for spring, I'm not ready for bathing suit weather. Ick.
9. Ava and I got in an argument last night about swim team. I say she's doing it again, she says she's not. What's the appropriate amount to push your kids in such things? I think I'm going to win out on this one. It's $50, which, as a friend of mine said, is the best bargain you can get for 2 months of swim lessons.
10. I have officially gone back into selling real estate. I didn't think I'd ever do it, but here I am, eating my words, and feeling pretty excited about it. So, Raleigh friends, please send a little business my way!