Friday, January 21, 2011

Retreating

Hello, friends. This will be quick. I’m sorry for the lack of blog posts here lately. I spent most of last week/weekend getting ready for a giant kids’ consignment sale. I ended up taking 115 clothing items, as well as a stroller,  high chair, exersaucer, and several other items. I think that makes us officially done having kids. :-)

I’m about to head out of town for the weekend. Going to lovely Pinehurst, NC, and staying here:

Doesn’t that look lovely? I’m going on a Women’s Retreat with my church. And before you think that it’s going to be all prayers and kum-bay-yah, please know that I was advised to bring wine. I guess it helps with the whole fellowship thing.

I’m ready for a weekend away. The husband had a crazy work week, and I had 100% of the child duties all week. My oldest child is quite distraught over my departure, but I think she’ll have fun with her daddy. However, she did ask if I could take Davis with me.

Hasta la vista, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment