Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Randoms

Happy holiday week, friends. Unlike the rest of the world, we are not at the beach this week. We were at Litchfield, SC all last week, and came back yesterday. I love the beach for the 4th, but I'm happy enough to be in Raleigh, too. We're also missing the nasty weather at the beach. We had one day of it, and that was about all I could take. Being cooped up inside at the beach is no fun to me at all. At least not with two young kids.

On an unrelated note, Ava has an iPod touch that she keeps by her side like she's 15. It makes for great ammo when I need to take something away from her. I didn't want to set up her on iTunes account, so I just use mine. She knows the password, though, and although she is really good about asking me before she downloads anything, I still didn't really like knowing that she might be able to make an unauthorized purchase. So, like a good mommy, I changed the password.

What a huge pain in the arse.

I didn't think about the fact that it would impact my iPhone, iPad, laptop, and AppleTV. In fact, I can't currently get my new password to work on the AppleTV. And that's really a shame, because I have big plans tonight that involve watching several episodes of Pretty Little Liars on Netflix.

That's right. Pretty Little Liars. Because I'm 17. Apparently.

When I'm watching, I can't stop thinking that I did not know anyone in high school who looked like these girls.


Speaking of TV, we just got rid of all of our premium movie channels a few weeks ago. But now Dexter is back, so I'm thinking we may have to ante up because there is NOTHING good on network TV now. Also, Apple just added the HBO Go app to the AppleTV lineup, which is kind of big news.


And, for the record, yes, I do have a crush on Dexter's star, Michael C. Hall. I don't think he's a serial killer in real life.

And while we're on the subject of my TV boyfriends, I'd like to mention that when Aaron Paul/Jesse Pinkman got married, I felt like I had been stabbed in the heart. RUDE.


I'm off to drown my broken hearted sorrows.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you at a great 4th., We were at NMB with a million other people.

    ReplyDelete