Friday, April 23, 2010

Sibling Rivalry....


For the last year, my kids have been all love for each other. So sweet. Ava has either loved or ignored her brother most of the time. However, since he started walking, it's all changed. There is still lots of love, and even lots of playing (yay! please entertain each other....Mommy needs to catch up on Facebook now). However, Davis loves all of Ava's stuff. And he loves to pull her hair. And yell in her ear. Well, she says it's in her ear. Usually, it's just in her proximity.

My sister is 10 years older than me, so I have never personally experienced childhood sibling rivalry. It's interesting to watch. I'm pretty good at not intervening or taking sides, but there is lots of me reminding Ava that Davis is only one and that he just doesn't understand things like she does. Sigh. It's hard to reason with a dramatic 4-year-old.

It's been a pretty uneventful week here. Busy, but uneventful, if that makes any sense. I have a 5 mile run planned for the morning, so I suppose I should put down the wine, turn off the tv, and get into bed.

Oh! One last thing, though. Since stalking strangers on the web is a hobby of mine, I often read other people's blogs. Running blogs have caught my attention of late, and I started reading Erica's blog over at http://www.ericarunning.com/. She hosted a giveaway for Chobani Champions (yum!) last week, and guess what? I won! Yay me! And thanks, Erica!

No comments:

Post a Comment