Monday, March 5, 2012

Disney Housewives & a Tasty Snack

Did you catch Saturday Night Live this weekend? Lindsay Lohan made her "comeback" and hosted. She wasn't great, and had some trouble remembering her lines. However, there was one HIGHlarious skit - The Real Housewives of Disney. Watch and be amused.



Also, I just made these energy balls and my kids (and I) can't stop eating them. Delish. And pretty healthy. So, go make them. It will take you all of 10 minutes.

image via

Happy Monday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen the Real Housewives skit yet and I'm dying! Hysterical! The energy balls sound yummy... do you think the choc. chips counts fits in my no-sugar lenten season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to check out this skit so I'll be back later today. Hmmmm...need to make the energy balls.

    ReplyDelete