Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday musings

Well, I was all set to sit down and write a post about how Davis is sick, and being home with him is driving me crazy. How I haven't gotten enough accomplished the last couple of days, and how the Prednazone the doctor gave him for croup is making him grumpy. I was going to say that I really needed him to go to school today because I just NEEDED some time to myself. 

And then.

Then he came up to me, gave me a hug, and said, "Mommy, I just wub you SO much." 

Consider me put in my place. Besides, he's pretty sweet to look at:

(This picture may have to make an appearance at his rehearsal dinner for his wedding).

In other news, I think I may subscribe to too many magazines. This is the bounty of the last 2 days

I have no idea when I'm going to read all of these. Over the long weekend? Doubtful. 

Lastly, did I tell y'all that Ava is riding a 2-wheeler now? Woo-hoo! I thought it would never happen, but she's a total pro. Once she got out of her own head, she was riding in just a couple of days. 


That's all I have for today. I'm too exhausted to be witty or clever. 

--Carter

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful holiday.

    What beautiful children. Adorable picture of Davis. I hope he is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete